Monday, March 7, 2011

History Project!!!!

So today me, Isabelle, Emily, Stephen and Ian went to Isabelle's house to work on a project on Spartans.
So we filmed it and I will post it once I edit it and let's just say it pretty darn Hilarious! Stephen is the main character, but the way he talks is soo funny. Isabelle could not get her lines down, but in the end was great. I well let's not go there, that's another story. Ian was a great stunt person and video person. Emily well her and I weren't really in it. Well, we had bloopers and there's one when I accidentally stepped in the pond. Another one was Isabelle: "HOLD ON WAIT!" Me "NOPE WERE GOING!"......
we jumped into the pond, only a little then she pushed me and I pulled her to chest deep! It was freezing, at least we all had funn!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was super fun! =) lov ya
emily =)