Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm A Blonde!!!!

So..... this is a really funny story, your going to looove it**** hint hint sarcasm. Well this morning I got up early because on Wed. we get up early for my mom's meeting (and I thought it was wed.) So we get in the car at 8:03 and we were "supposed" to leave (in my mind) at 7:50 so I say sorry we're late mom shes says oh that's okay(because in her mind we had to leave at 8). Well we had to pick up my friend so After we picked her up I said really loud, "HEY Wait, Today's Tuesday!" Everyone looked at me and was like yes yes it is Erica, so once again I have proven myself to be a real blonde!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Oh I have lots of moments like that. I'm a brunette with many blonde moments.