Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas!!!!!! 2010

Here you go a little taste of my Christmas.
         Me opening a wii game from joel
 My Grandpa and I with our santa hats
 Advent candles
 Cori and I
 Nonny and Grandad
 Family
 My gifts from my aunt an her fiance'
 Mom and nonny playing games
 Sorry you-build!!!!
 Me in my new hat.
 Cori's and mine FUZZY!!!! slippers

 Pies!!!!!!


P.S.- all of these photos were taken on my new camera
that I got for Christmas!!!!!!!
P.P.S- comment and let me know what you got

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um I got toms some clothes a giant nerf gun a ds game a sign that says the drama queen sleeps here and a pig that plays music! But I havent gotten pictures on my blog yet! The hat is totally u!

Unknown said...

I got clothes, dsi XL, make up, candy, gum, gift card thing to get a mani petty, (I don't know how to spell it.) and some jewelry.