Well I'm back from New Jersey and Maryland and I had a blast. Here's what we did each day
Thursday- we drove in the car to maryland and we hung out with my cousins
Friday- we went to the mall and I got some skinny jeans and that night at dinner my uncles's grill
caught on fire, [luckily their neighbor is a fire man]
Saturday- we drove up to New Jersey for my older cousins wedding and went swimming at the hotel
Sunday- it was time for what we had been waiting for ...... the wedding! it was soooo much fun there was an open bar with a soda hose and I had like 6 shirley temples and the food was amazzingg! :) there was an open dance floor and my cousins and I had an awesome time on it but finally afer the wedding it was time to go home so we packed up and had to drive another 4 hours back to maryland. :(
Monday- we went to the public lake and swam. also we rented a rowboat at the lake. That night we went to the best pizza in town called rocky's ny style pizza and after dinner we went down this back alley where there is a secret donut shop which is amazzing also and i got a t-shirt from my uncle for my birthday!Later that night we had a mini bday party for me and went to bed.
Tuesday-we had to drive back to home :(
and now i have caught you up on my trip and today is my birthday!!!
1 comment:
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment